Vision for the church in 2012
1. Revival in the hearts of the church family.
2. Reading of the Bible by 100% of church family daily.
3. Cottage prayer meetings established with Bible studies to foster spiritual growth.
4. Soul winning involvement by all members and families regularly.
5. Fifty-two people following the Lord in baptism and added to the church.
6. Add three additional teachers to the church staff to share the Word.
7. All families having daily devotions together.
8. Church family attending all services each week unless providentially hindered.
9. Develop a sweet spirit of Christ in the church family.
10. Discipleship work with all new converts.
1. Reach three new families through transportation ministry.
2. Minister to inmates through RU Jail outreach and see three baptized.
3. Support all missionaries faithfully.
4. Add the Comstocks to our missionary families supported full time.
5. Add auxiliary vehicle to our transportation ministry to help bring them in.
6. Help start another church in Michigan with Missionary Rowland of BCP.
Physical Plant Goals
1. Develop classrooms for teaching.
2. Parking lot and drive recoated with asphalt.
3. Acquire property surrounding church facility.
4. Add a window to the nursery.
5. Install attic storage access ladder.
1. Hospitality teams developed.
2. Prayer chain put in place for special needs of church family.
3. Partner with missionaries in sending more workers to the field.
4. Train two more men for deacon ministry.
5. Develop assistance in sound booth, ushering, nursery, jail and transportation ministry.
6. Visitation by teachers and workers stepped up to see all absentee visited weekly.